Monday, August 31, 2009

A Rich Woman's Family

After the birth of my second child I realized right then and there that our family was complete. A mommy, a daddy, a son and a daughter. I was told by many I had a rich man's family (1 boy & 1 girl), but hey I am a lady so thats why this is "A Rich Woman's Family" blog. Life has been good to me, I may not have millions in dollars and that is just fine, and I definitely would never trade what I do have for any amount of money.

Through my blog you will learn about me & my family, our trials and tribulations, the fun things we do, and how we make the best with what we have been given. I love to exercise, run, sew and garden, so you will likely see posts about that stuff too. I am a frugal green loving mama so those topics are game as well. If it touches my life you will read about it.

I always believe that the best way to learn is through others, so I hope many can learn from me as I have (& continue) to learn from many other!

Enjoy and please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment